Sunday, April 12, 2009

10 more lbs to go!!!!

So those of you who have known me since at least high school, know how small I used to be. Since my mom got sick and then later passed, I gained a substaintial amount of weight. I wont use her as an excuse, I got lazy, and then comfortable with nelson, and then more lazy and then finally too busy to get back in shape. But those days are over. I started working on myself back in late october and have lost a lil over 20 lbs! The actual number has never been a huge deal, but it has helped me set a goal and I have almost achieved it. I don't want to be thin. I want to be healthy. I have 10 lbs left in order for my goal to be met, and for me to be healthy. I'm excited and I can't wait. I feel tons better already and miss being active and athletic.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?