Friday, December 26, 2008

DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS

My 1st Blog! Heather and Andrea got me into this so I figured I'd try it out. I just started writing in a journal to try and get my thoughts together since life has been so fast paced lately. I think this will be easier to keep up with. Im not the most interesting person, so watch out. This is more for me and for friends that I don't get to see much that wonder, "whats connie up to?".

Christmas was yesterday. It was pretty mellow. Went to Nelson's uncles house for lunch and then my step-dads for dinner. Bummed out that I didn't get to see some of my dearest friends though. But thats what this weekends for I guess. Andrea will be coming to Richmond friday. I can't wait to see her. The last time I saw her was when Heather and I went to New York for the weekend. I'll be writing more and posting photos up soon im sure! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?