Friday, May 8, 2009

im so lucky

I'm in a drama free setting..

i have a great job
going on great adventures
great friends
great roommate

and on the roomie topic for one second. i have been talking to people over the past week, and the general consensus has been that people can't have both. they can't have a good friend AND good roomie. just one or the other. i am so excited that my best friend is my roomie. and her friendship comes first, always.and im thinking im gonna quit drinking. i haven't smoked in awhile and i did that more then drinking so, why the fuck not? and i have had more fun in the past few weeks sober then all the times i have been drunk. ah, the feeling is so good, it makes me think of kittens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?