Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Missed Connection...

AJ informed me that I got one. But I don't remember talking to a boy about my tattoo, so I thought it was for Emily. But she doesn't have a zombie tattoo, and she thinks its for me, so I guess its for me. Anyways, I'm flattered that someone in this city thinks im cute.


girl at world of mirth - m4w - 20 (carytown)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-cassp-1156675106@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-05, 10:34PM EDT

a few times i've been there, and you are always so nice. im the guy that asked you about your zombie tattoo and just want to tell you your cute and to say thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?