Saturday, March 21, 2009

NEW ROOMIE!

I was really down about my situation when i was at work the other day, and katie thought it would be a good idea to go look at apartments; so i did. I wasent expecting much, but I found my apartment. A huge 2 bedroom for the right price. I couldnt believe it so I dragged heather out of work to see and she loved it. I was origninally looking for me and another girl. We went to lunch after seeing the apartment so she could tell me her opinion and we ended up talking eachother into living together. I am still giddy about what we are doing and excited I will be living with her. It only makes sense because we are such good friends. She is one of the few people i know are responsible and trustworthy and respectful. And I love Jake(her pup) Its a match made in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?