Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shitty night turned Fun morning

I don't know why i let them get to me. I know they are just trying to be good friends to him, but come on. If him and I can be friendly and talk and not shit talk each other, why do the boys need to be involved. I was hurt really bad last night by some of his douchbag friends. I cried, and cried, and cried till Heather finally calmed me down. I know all that matters is that me and him are cool. Fuck the rest, but I've known these boys for quite some time now and I never expected it from them.

Heather and I went out after the bullshit cry fest and I really wasn't enjoying the amazing company like I should have. Then, since some friends of mine couldn't get into Ipanema, I went with them to cous cous, followed by hanging out at her house. We had a blast. Really cheered me up. Didn't get to bed till 5:30 this morning; And had to wake up only a few hours later to see a friends mom. All in all, the good outweighed the bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?