Monday, March 9, 2009

wake up

I woke up this morning feeling a huge load off my shoulders. I think since I was sleep deprived for 3 straight days in a row, that when I was finally able to sleep last night, my brain kind of rebooted. I got plans in the making and I got some awesome friends that will be there next to me when I'm doing them. Last week I was petrified that I would have Nelson to fall back on for everything, but now I now I can handle it. Its going to take hard work and fun times to make this successful, and I'm willing to put in the hours. Thanks nelson for giving me space and not be a jerk. Your a good dude and I hope the next lady can make you happier than I did:-) Because I know I'm a pretty hard act to follow:-P But So are you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?