Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dentists...

Went to the dentist this morning, and was absolutely terrified. I haven't been to the dentist once since I was 6 or 7 and I was sedated because I was so scared. Valerie recommended her office, and so I went. See, I haven't been to any doctor in ages because I don't have insurance. And I felt so shitty, when the receptionist was chipper and sweet, till she found out I didn't have insurance, and then she was the total opposite. Anywho, when i was called I went to the back and the assistant was great. Then Dr. Muller came in and was funny and nice. Very laid back. Said his silly dentist jokes, counted my teeth, told me what I needed done, and filled out my physical sheet. THAT WAS IT! No Drills. No Mean disappointed expressions on his face. No lashings about how bad my teeth were ( which by the way 3 cavities. not bad for someone who hasn't been seen in over 15 years). He said as soon as I get insurance though he wants me to come in and get fillings, and a cleaning. He also said he could fix my snaggle tooth. And he complimented me on my white teeth. WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THAT? One of the 1st things people tell me is "wow you have really white teeth". Are they really that white? Bc I have seen whiter ones ( and straighter ones).LOL, WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THAT? SHOULD I? i really want to, but some people said thats just me, and I have had it for so long now that it would take away me. But fuck that, I want a pretty smile. But I'd have to get braces. And at 23, that just isn't cute anymore.

So, I recommend Grove Ave dentistry.


THE END

1 comment:

  1. you know i love your snaggle toof...... i just wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?