Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So I'm a little late

My New Years Declaration:

- Kick ass in Nursing School, pick a specialty.
- Lose 15 lbs by my birthday
- START learning Tagalog
- Not smoke another cig' again & limit drinking
- Eat less meat, and try new foods
- Be nicer to nelson
- Learn to manage stress

Most of those are already being started but I feel more motivated to do more this year. I am not going to be one of those people who overwhelms themselves anymore. I am not going to take Nelson for granted anymore; and I wont take my health for granted anymore.

I almost didn't think I would be able to pursue Nursing anymore, so now I want to work harder. So next year, I will be graduated and not so stressed out; living in Guam, and finally having family close by.

1 comment:

  1. lol..
    Start learning TAGALOG.
    same here..I know a little....
    Byron taught me bad words FIRST.
    goooooooo figure.

    So happy you guys will be back here soon!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?