Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So I'm a little late

My New Years Declaration:

- Kick ass in Nursing School, pick a specialty.
- Lose 15 lbs by my birthday
- START learning Tagalog
- Not smoke another cig' again & limit drinking
- Eat less meat, and try new foods
- Be nicer to nelson
- Learn to manage stress

Most of those are already being started but I feel more motivated to do more this year. I am not going to be one of those people who overwhelms themselves anymore. I am not going to take Nelson for granted anymore; and I wont take my health for granted anymore.

I almost didn't think I would be able to pursue Nursing anymore, so now I want to work harder. So next year, I will be graduated and not so stressed out; living in Guam, and finally having family close by.

1 comment:

  1. lol..
    Start learning TAGALOG.
    same here..I know a little....
    Byron taught me bad words FIRST.
    goooooooo figure.

    So happy you guys will be back here soon!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo
Richmond, Virginia
Just take one day at a time and realize that not everything is a disaster

Why do you wanna follow me?